Nine good reasons...
1. SAVA is a professional organisation with its own corporate image, which promotes the health and welfare of animals and mankind.
2. SAVA provides a collective and powerful voice to ensure effective liaison with government, research and academic institutions, industry, the general public and the media.
3. SAVA, with its groups and branches, organises congresses, seminars, courses and workshops to maintain a high level of continuous veterinary education for the profession.
4. SAVA stimulates professional communication through its bimonthly publication – Vet Booster.
5. SAVA, through it executive, launches marketing and PR campaigns to create an awareness of the profession among the public, schools, colleges and serves to promote effective marketing within the profession.
6. SAVA establishes norms for professional conduct.
7. SAVA deals with complaints from the public, by acting as a buffer between public and profession.
8. SAVA investigates ways to assist members i.e.; tax deduction, medical schemes etc.
9. SAVA formulates tariff guidelines for practitioners.
Here are examples of just a few important functions which the SAVA performs:
SAVA represents veterinarians in dealing with public, the government, the press, the Veterinary Council, etc.
SAVA organizes C. E. (continuing education programs ) through seminars, courses and workshops.
SAVA fixes tariff guidelines for member practitioners.
SAVA promotes the veterinary profession through funds raised by membership, advertisement, sponsorships and other initiatives.
SAVA disseminates information to its members by publication of Vet Booster an official newsletter of SAVA.
SAVA formulates the profession's policy towards and advises on important issues such as animal welfare, medicines, veterinary education and ethics.
For more information please send email to email@example.com